The 51st Annual Frontier Days Festival will be held on June 17-18 in Downtown Edgerton.
To accommodate the festival, the following roads will be closed:
- East 4th Street between Nelson and McCarty Streets between 4:00 PM on June 15, 2022 until 12:00 PM on June 19, 2022; the barricades will be placed when the carnival company begins setup;
- Nelson Street between East 3rd and East 4th Streets between 4:00 PM on June 16, 2022 until 12:00 PM on June 19, 2022; the barricades will be placed when stage set-up begins;
- Nelson Street between East 4th Street to East 5th Street between 9:00 AM on June 17, 2022 until 12:00 PM on June 19, 2022;
- East 4th Street between Nelson and south to and including the nearest alley that runs from East 4th to East 3rd street behind the Edgerton Library between 9:00 AM on June 17, 2022 until 12:00 PM on June 19, 2022;
- Nelson Street from West 8th to East 5th Street for the set-up and duration of the Edgerton Frontier Days parade on Saturday, June 18th, 2022, barricades for preparation will be placed at 9:00 AM and the parade will conclude around 10:30 AM.
Truck traffic is rerouted north along 207th Street to Co-Op Rd/2nd Street and south from 56 Highway to 2nd Street/Co-Op Road to 207th Street from Wednesday, June 15 – Sunday, June 19.
Parking will be limited on roads adjacent to the festival. Please see the map above. Citations may be issued to anyone parking in a no parking zone.
If you have any questions, please call City Hall at 913-893-6231.