Who do I call if there’s a road-related emergency outside of regular business hours?

Kara Banks

If you have an emergency that requires medical, fire or police staff, call 9-1-1.

For emergencies involving the roadway, like a water main break or dangerous pothole, call City Hall at 913-893-6231 and press 0 to reach the on-call staff member.