In line with CDC and health experts guidelines, the City of Edgerton is encouraging our utility customers to pay bills online and avoid paying in- person.
City staff is implementing community-based interventions, including social distancing. We are encouraging residents to avoid coming into City Hall unless necessary. While City Hall remains open, that may be re-evaluated in the future.
The City meanwhile is encouraging customers to instead use other ways to pay utility bills.
- You can drop off your payment in the dropbox next to the front door of City Hall (404 E. Nelson St.)
- You can pay through our website edgertonks.org by clicking on the computer screen on the far left-hand side of the screen, or by clicking here.
- The City’s payment portal, Payment Service Network, also offers an app that you can download through the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- You can call 877-885-7968 at any time to either pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay.
- You can call City Hall at 913-893-6231 during normal business hours to pay your bill.
For the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit the CDC website or the Kansas Department of Health and Environment website.
Please continue to monitor the City’s website for any future precautionary measures that we may implement.