Fields are available for rental in two seasons: March 1 to June 30 and July 1 through October 31. The ball fields will be closed each year from November 1 through February 28 for maintenance.
- Fill out a reservation request form at City Hall (404 E. Nelson St. Edgerton, KS), or fill out the form here and it send it to our Parks and Recreation Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Maximum practice reservation time of 90 minutes two times per week, one weekday and one weekend
- Field One is available for open play on a first-come, first-served basis
- Field Two is only available upon reservation for $10 per hour for non-residents or for FREE for Edgerton residents.
- Teams will qualify for resident status if 50% or more of the players live in Edgerton. Coaches must provide a roster to prove residency.
- $50 refundable deposit required
To Reserve a Field in 2020
Coaches must submit their top three choices for practice times. Times will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis with preference given to Edgerton teams. Coaches should email their completed reservation request form to Parks and Recreation Coordinator Maddie Becker.
For the Spring Season, forms will be accepted between 8:00 a.m. on March 4, 2020 and 12:00 p.m. on March 13, 2020. For the Fall Season, forms will be accepted between 8:00 a.m. on June 1, 2020 and 12:00 p.m. on June 12, 2020. Any team that requests practice times after the deadline will be given an available practice slot.
Field Use Policies
- Practice items are allowed as long as they do not damage the fields
- No electricity available at the fields
- Do not use the fields when there is standing water
- You assume responsibility for any damages to the field upon reservation
Rules and Regulations
- Fields are open every day from 8am-8pm
- Please follow the City’s Inclement Weather Policy
- No pets allowed on the field
- No smoking or outside food and beverage other than water on the field
- No alcohol
- No glass containers