Groups and individuals are welcome to reserve a ball field for practice or play between March 1 and October 31. The ball fields will be closed each year from November 1 through February 28 for maintenance. Individual reservations are subject to field availability, if a team does not have it reserved.
Fill out a reservation request form at City Hall (404 E. Nelson St. Edgerton, KS), or fill out the form here and email it to email@example.com.
For Teams To Reserve a Field in 2021
Fields are available for rental in two seasons: Spring (March 1 to June 30) and Fall (July 1 through October 31). Coaches must submit their top three choices for practice times. Times will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis with preference given to Edgerton teams. Coaches should email their completed reservation request form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Spring Season, forms will be accepted between 8:00 a.m. on February 1, 2021 and 12:00 p.m. on February 19, 2021. For the Fall Season, forms will be accepted between 8:00 a.m. on June 1, 2021 and 12:00 p.m. on June 18, 2021. Any team that requests practice times after the deadline will be given available practice slots.
- Maximum practice reservation time of 90 minutes two times per week, one weekday and one weekend
- Field One is available for open play on a first-come, first-served basis
- Field Two is only available upon reservation for $10 per hour for non-residents or for FREE for Edgerton residents.
- Teams will qualify for resident status if 50% or more of the players live in Edgerton. Coaches must provide a roster to prove residency.
- $50 refundable deposit required with reservation request form
- Teams must pay for Field Two reservations for the entire season when they pick up the field key
- Lights are available upon request for $20 per hour
- Any hours requested are billed at the end of season
- Any team with an unpaid balance at the end of the season may be ineligible to reserve fields for the following season
Field Use Policies
- Practice items are allowed as long as they do not damage the fields
- No electricity available at the fields
- Do not use the fields when there is standing water
- You assume responsibility for any damages to the field upon reservation
Rules and Regulations
- Fields are open every day from 8am-8pm
- Please follow the City’s Inclement Weather Policy
- No pets allowed on the field
- No smoking or outside food and beverage other than water on the field
- No alcohol
- No glass containers